As Isaac Newton rightly said, “if I have seen further than others it is by standing on the shoulder of giants”. Success is replicable and for us to get ahead in life we ought to stand on the shoulders of giants.
Limitless motivation has put together a list of 15 world-class giants who are impacting and inspiring their audience to live their best life. These individuals are not just talkers but are doers and have proven and evident results that show their ideas work, are effective, and worth emulating.
Below are 15 Youtube Channels to keep you on your toes and motivated.
1. Simon Sinek: Simon Sinek has become a global sensation for popularising the golden circle philosophy (theory) through a Ted talk he gave in 2010 “How Great Leaders Inspire Action” and his legendary book Start With Why. With more than 1 million subscribers on youtube, Simon Sinek aims at inspiring others to do what inspires them in other for us to have a world where “the vast majority of people wake up every single morning inspired, feel safe wherever they are, and return home fulfilled at the end of the day”.
2. Marie TV: With an audience of all ages and from about 195 countries, Marie TV is an amazing, inspirational, and award-winning channel full of actionable ideas from experts, wisdom, and wit to help create the life you want. Ranging from interesting topics like “How to Get More Done in Less Time Without Burning Out” to “How to Build a Meaningful Business”. Its creator Marie Forleo has been named by Oprah Winfrey as a thought leader for the next generation and is an inspiration to all women. Her book “Everything is Figureoutable” is a must-read.
3. Motivation Madness: As the name depicts, motivation madness has the aim of motivating and inspiring its viewers to achieve their dreams and live their best lives. With more than 2 million subscribers Motivation Madness keeps its viewers hooked with soul-touching, mind, and energy igniting videos from the likes of Denzel Washington, Deepak Chopra, Dandapani, Jim Kwik, and Robert Kiyosaki among others.
4. Super Soul Podcast: With over 770,000 subscribers on the channel, Oprah Winfrey interviews world-class experts, best selling authors, thought leaders, health and wellness experts on a series of topics ranging from mindfulness, the power of vulnerability, entrepreneurship, civil rights movement to spirituality among others. This channel is to help awaken, discover, and connect to the deeper meaning of the world around you.
5. Tim Ferris: Is a renowned tech startup advisor and angel investor, one of Forbes “Names you need to know”, Fortune 40 under 40, a New York celebrated and bestselling Author (his notable works include; The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Chef, The 4-Hour Body Tribe of Mentors). His youtube channel covers topics ranging from personal and character development to meditation habits and morning routines of celebrities and startup advice.
6. Evan Carmichael: With more than 2.8 million subscribers on youtube, Evan Carmichael is known for his famous top 10 rules of success from world-class leaders and entrepreneurs. According to him, people don’t believe in themselves enough hence he gave himself the objective to encourage people to believe more in themselves. Ed Mylett refers to him as the modern-day Napoleon Hill. Top 10 Rules for Success, morning motivation, Entrepreneur Productivity, Entrepreneur Lifestyle, BlackExcellence, Entrepreneurship test, the best of Gary Vaynerchuck are some of his featured channels..
7. DunamisHub: This channel seeks to motivate, inspire, and above all educate people in the things related to the Kingdom of God. With more than 17,000 subscribers the channel features a number of well season and spirit-filled men of God like Apostle Joshua Selman, Apostle Johnson Suleman, and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
8. TEDx Talks: Known for its famous TED Talks from world-leading thinkers like Brene Brown, Simon Sinek, Luvvie Ajayi, and doers like Elon Mask, and Mark Cuban. These amazing personalities share their success strategies with the world without holding back. With more than 28 million subscribers from all around the globe, TEDx Talks has the goal of making locally-driven ideas a global sensation.
9. Tom Bilyeu: Known for his famous impact theory series, Tom Bilyeu with about 1.9 million youtube subscribers has the goal of inspiring people to live up to their full potential. By introducing them to ideas, elite professionals and entrepreneurs who share on how to upgrade your mindset, develop exceptional leadership and business skills.
10. Lewis Howes (School of Greatness): With about 988,000 youtube subscribers Lewis Howes is making an amazing impact through his school of greatness podcast. He shares his interviews with some of the most successful people; world-renowned leaders, entertainment, sports, science, health, and literature.
11. ET The Hip Hop Preacher: Is a world-renowned speaker, educator, and pastor, with about 1.1 million youtube subscribers. Eric Thomas with his high-energy style messages is inspiring and impacting millions of people around the world.
12. Mateusz M: This is a non-profit channel that aims at making the world a better place. In achieving this objective Mateusz M shares on its youtube channel motivational videos from legends like Steve Jobs, Will Smith, Warren Buffet which will help awaken the giant within you.
13. Les Brown: Although Les started from a humble beginning he’s become one of the world’s top motivational and most sought-after speakers. He has mastered the science of achievement and success by collaborating and working with hundreds of successful company leaders. With about 200,000 youtube subscribers, Les Brown is helping his views become the best version of themselves and achieve their desired level of success.
14. Gary Vaynerchuck (GaryVee): A social media mogul, entrepreneur, and internet personality, who has an eye for emerging consumer trend. Which made him to become one of the early investors in companies like Facebook, Twitter, Venmo, Tumblr, and Uber. Famous for his Ask Gary Vee show and with about 2.9 million youtube subscribers dishes out advice, strategies, and tips to start-up entrepreneurs on how to start and grow their business. He also covers topics like how to raise capital for your startup and how to maintain a loyal customer base.
15. Anthony Robins: Is a motivational speaker, an author on topics of personal development and personal finance, and a catalyst for change. With about 1.9 million youtube subscribers from around the globe, Tony Robbins is inspiring his audience to build resilience, strong character and achieve their goals without fail.
Hope you find this article helpful? Kindly like, comment and share with your friends!